reindeerwithacap said: What would you say to this teenage generation?
It’s okay to be scared. I was terrified of everything — still am. But tune out media for a while. It wasn’t until I shed television for ten years that I seemed to calm down and fuse my education with my experience and learn the skill of writing. Everything I thought would destroy me ( huge terminal mistakes ) forced me to write and gave me a new life.
things that should not concern u:
- the length of a woman’s skirt
- the tightness of a woman’s top
- how many people a woman has slept with
things that should concern u:
- america’s gun laws
- that u haven’t petted enough dogs today
- harry potter named a kid albus severus